You’ve worked hard to save money for a down payment and maintain that stellar credit score, and now you’re ready to buy your first home. It’s so exciting, but it can also be a complex and confusing process. That’s why it is important to enlist the help of the knowledgeable and experienced realty professionals at Young Marketing Group.
Not only will they help you navigate the pathways to homeownership, but they will also help you discover and apply for first-time home buyer programs in Knoxville, TN.
At YMG, we have done our homework so we can provide you with resources for down payment and closing cost assistance and loan products available to a first-time home buyer in Knoxville, TN. For example:
● The Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) provides homebuyer education and down payment assistance.
● Knox County’s Community Development Block Grant and HOME Affordable Programs are valuable resources for housing assistance.
● Knoxville Area Urban League (The KAUL) provides budget counseling and homebuyer education.
● Knoxville Leadership Foundation provides access to high-quality, affordable homes and up to $23,000 in assistance, based on income. ● The City of Knoxville has Community Development Housing Programs to improve homebuyer opportunities for income-eligible households.
● Post-purchase, the Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee can help eligible households with housing repairs and weatherization assistance.
In addition to conventional mortgage products like 30-year fixed-rate, VA loans, USDA loans, and FHA loans, in the State of Tennessee, the THDA has Great Choice loans. These are 30-year fixed-rate loans with down payment and closing cost assistance available.
Are you ready to buy your dream home in the Knoxville area with the best loan and assistance possible? Contact the Young Marketing Group today to schedule an appointment and begin your journey to homeownership. We will work hard to add you to our long list of happy clients.
You can also click here to start your happy house hunt with our listings.
Now that you have obtained valuable information on buying a home for the first time, how about you take a look at our current home listings in the Knoxville, TN area?